Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day... I've Lost Count. 12? Oh my gosh, I've stuck to something for 12 days!?

I have been having the weirdest sleeping patterns. I go to bed fine but I'm waking up early for no reason whatsoever and have really weird and bizarre dreams. I've cut back on caffeine, so I don't feel like it's that. Today I'm not going to have any caffeine except for my first Diet Coke and see if that helps tonight. It could be the Benadryl but I don't think so. If anything, that should make me sleep more. It's really annoying me. Yesterday I had to be up for school at 8:30 and woke up at 7. I *never* have problems sleeping. If being skinny means insomnia, then I'm gonna be fat. I'll just put that out there right now. Maybe when your body is starving it wants you to be awake and to eat...

I was sick all weekend and that sucked, but I did try the Medifast soups and they are deeeeelicious. I've discovered McDonald's salads and they haven't disappointed. Last time I had a salad there they were these small pathetic trays and didn't have chicken or anything. It was a long time ago. Now they are pretty tasty, I have to say. The chicken is really good. I was in San Marcos last night until 10:30 so I had to improvise and that's what I ended up getting. Admittedly, I ate the two club crackers it came with too. I don't regret it. They were salty and amazing. I was so hungry by the time we got to McDonald's that I was raging and wanting to eat everything on the menu and saying "I'm just gonna get normal food." But I knew it was most likely my stomach talking for me and so I said "okay, well I'll get the salad and if I'm hungry after, I'll get something good." Of course, I was not hungry after it. I think that shows how important it is to eat every 2-3 hours on a regular basis, Medifast aside. Unfortunately, with the crazy schedules everyone has these days, most people are lucky to even fit lunch in at all. When I worked in an office setting, I tried doing 5 small meals a day. Well, I would be good up until lunch when I went to the cafeteria with my coworkers and got a regular sized lunch because they all were. It always sabotaged me. If I were to have that problem now, I'd probably take a walk during lunch or go sit outside, instead of sitting at a table with people who are eating heaping plates of pasta. It was a social thing. Try to find a social event without food, let's be honest.

I'm getting frustrated because I feel like I don't have a lot of clothing options. My normal clothes are baggy. My old skinny clothes are too small. Today I'm wearing jeans that fit, but they are annoying and show my buttcrack when I sit. I should probably just resort to leggings but I only have so many shirts that go with leggings. And I'm not going to buy NEW clothes that fit me right now and won't fit in a month. I did buy a suit for school that is snug right now but should fit by business leadership week. Hopefully it'll fit by the end of this too because it was expensive. Well, it was discounted but the original price is expensive haha It was a size 8, which is weird because a size 8 shouldn't even be able to button or zip right now. I wanted to grab a 6 once I saw how it fit right now before I've even lost a significant amount but they didn't have it in that size unless I wanted some cheap crappy suit.

I have a desire for pasta and bread, but it's kind of fading to be honest. I enjoyed going out to eat on Friday, but it really wasn't all that exciting and I wasn't hungry the next day at all, it kind of threw me off. I don't want to eat anything that is going to weigh me down (no pun intended) the next few days. As much as Olive Garden beckons haha I figure I'll avoid that place for a while. I need to be in the 150s before I'll even consider it.

MEDIFAST ROCKS!!!

I'm adding pictures just for the sake of documentation, even though I don't see myself losing so much that I look drastically different in random pics. I always thought I'd do week by week pictures in a swimsuit or something but I really haven't cared to lol Whatever. I'll just use random pictures whenever I feel like it. I'd say you can't really tell except for maybe in my face.

Before starting
Day 11

No comments:

Post a Comment