I am starving. Not really though. I'm more grumbly than what I would consider starving. Whatever, let it feel what it's like to not be full of bread and pasta. Drinking plenty of water to feel full. I went through a Burger King drive thru for a Diet Coke today and it was so tempting, but I persevered. I don't think I'm gonna make that a habit because why torture myself? I thought the diet would be harder at home, but it actually seems harder at work and school. The reason is I have so many habits I didn't realize. Like stopping at the vending machines on my way up to my evening class. Or at work, snacking on whatever the baby eats. I actually stuck a cube of cheese in my mouth absentmindedly before spitting it out when I realized I wasn't supposed to be eating that. I weighed myself this morning and it was down a lot so I'm feeling really motivated. I'm kind of in a funk tonight though, but it's most likely the first week of school stress and unrelated to Medifast. Normally I would order a pizza to make myself feel better. Sooooo what now? Haha. I never considered myself an emotional eater. Most people who are know they are. But I think it's a subconscious thing for me. Stress just isn't as bad with a full stomach haha.
This is my last semester, so I need to just suck it up and stop freaking out like I always do the first week. There's just so many dates thrown at you, it's overwhelming. And then the fact that I work three days a week. Of course, I had to take an extra job on Saturday. I wanted to say no, but I didn't. I knew it was a bad idea because I would have a lot to get done this weekend. Sometimes I just have these days where life is so overwhelming. I am so thankful this is my last semester! I don't think I can do it anymore haha Having six classes is just a nightmare. Even if I tell myself "straight Cs are fine," I STILL stress out. Heck, technically, straight Ds are fine in order to graduate in May. I'm just one of those people who likes to do everything as good as I can. Here I am, printing Syllabuses (Syllabai?) and making sure my bag is ready for tomorrow and worrying about where my classes are. I'm gonna be just fine. What I SHOULD do is turn the tv on and relax and put my bag together in the morning. Anyway, this is turning into a blog about how stressed out I am, when that isn't its purpose.
I'm hungry. I've lost weight. I feel like my skin looks healthier. I have been a huge ditz today, forgetting everything. I might eat an extra bar to keep from killing someone right now. The good news is my stomach is hungry, but my brain isn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment