Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 7!

Sorry if I haven't been updating regularly. I'm still here. There just isn't much to update and I've been busy with school and work. Tomorrow is Week 1 weigh in. I've weighed myself twice this week so I sort of know where it's gonna be but I'll leave that as a surprise for tomorrow. I don't think I'll measure tomorrow since inches take a while, I'll probably do that every other week.

It's been hard to eat the same foods over and over. Sometimes after my last meal I just sit on the couch thinking about food I want to eat and then it's time for bed before I can actually eat anything haha I wouldn't say I am craving anything. Although last night I all of a sudden wanted a Taco Bell quesadilla. Which I don't even eat often... I have lots of energy and caffeine has started affecting me more. Also, any medications like Benadryl kick my butt on so little calories.

It's difficult trying to eat my meals at schools, except the bars. At one point yesterday I had 10 minutes to go to the bathroom (which I do constantly with so much water), refill my water bottle, eat a bag of Medifast cereal, and run clear across campus for my next class. Most of my classes don't allow food, so it's a juggling act to make sure my meals are in between classes without waiting too long to eat or eating too soon. Last semester I would've eaten a bag of chips before class and probably not again until the end of classes. Sometimes I'd drink a regular coke, which I hate, just for the calories to feel full in class. Ooh healthy.

My normal jeans don't fit good anymore, they're to the point where I have to pull them up every five seconds so pretty much can't wear them. I have a feeling I'm gonna get good use of my leggings the next couple months... Lol

Okay well I'll post week 1 results tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of and inspired by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I want all of my friends to do this program. I mean, it sucks, don't get me wrong. But being fat sucks worse.

    ReplyDelete